Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

:mellow:  :stretcher:  :mouthdropped:

I'd point out that The Magic Roundabout was not only renamed as Doogal for US audiences but was also dubbed over with a new voice cast, as well as having (from what I hear) many horribly bad jokes put in. Our version isn't too bad, but it's not a classic by any definition of the word.

I've always got the impression that The Magic Roundabout is an excellent film but America ruined it

It's definitely not a bad movie, but I'd struggle to call it 'excellent'. The TV show is excellent. The film is just good.

America definitely ruined it though.

Edited by rukaio101

13 but I love so much animation and I think I always will. ill post rating of every animation I've seen on here

I also love animation more than most around here, I even have 14 animations in my top 100 of all-time (2 of them in my top 10). But Space Chimps is terrible every department, truly awful. I will respect your opinion though.
  • Like 1

I also love animation more than most around here, I even have 14 animations in my top 100 of all-time (2 of them in my top 10). But Space Chimps is terrible every department, truly awful. I will respect your opinion though.

I have 26 in my top 100 (kind of). And my top 3 are all animations. Beat that.

I sound more proud of that than I probably should be.

I'll try to catch Doogal UK dubbed

You can if you want to. I really wouldn't go out of my way to see it though.  Like I said, it's not bad, but it's not outstanding either. There are much better animations worth your time.

Tangled and Frozen are better than any Pixar film post Incredibles.

Tangled is a fantastic film but no where NEAR AS GOOD AS TOY STORY 3 AND WALL.E- THE TWO BEST FILMS OF ALL TIMEI agree, this is an unpopular opinion but I will just about respect it

Tangled is a fantastic film but no where NEAR AS GOOD AS TOY STORY 3 AND WALL.E- THE TWO BEST FILMS OF ALL TIMEI agree, this is an unpopular opinion but I will just about respect it

See I thought Toy Story 3 and Wall E were pretty boring. I've heard this said many times from the GA as well, mostly about Wall E.