Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

maybe I can buy X3 but what redeeming factors are in XO: Wolverine?

The war stuff, Wolverine and Sabretooth's "sibling rivalry", Wade Wilson before he became Deadpool, Wolverine in Canada, Gambit.

It has some pretty inane parts, but it's entertaining enough to keep me interested.

Nope there all good except x3.

X3 is actually pretty good, it just feels so much different than X2 that it's pretty jarring. But, honestly, due to Ottman's involvement in X2, it felt like a different world than X1. Just in a completely un-jarring way. Ottman is editing XDOFP, and that's all I need to know.

I thought the Avengers was pretty boring and rather bland. Captain America 2 is the best marvel film from all the phases so far. 

While Avengers was entertaining, Captain America 2 won in every other category. Had better acting, better story, better villain somewhat disadvantaged by a weak script when it came to him, better score, directing and pretty much everything possible.

• Like 1

While Avengers was entertaining, Captain America 2 won in every other category. Had better acting, better story, better villain somewhat disadvantaged by a weak script when it came to him, better score, directing and pretty much everything possible.

Was there an actual score in CapAm2?

I can't even hum a recurring theme out of it whereas Avengers fanfare theme is still stuck in my head.

• Like 5

Was there an actual score in CapAm2?

I can't even hum a recurring theme out of it whereas Avengers fanfare theme is still stuck in my head.

I only remember one track from the Avengers. Captain 2 was much memorable for me.

Here is a list of unpopular opinions by what members would say on this forum (please request more if you want me to do more)K1st Pierre- I hate the hunger games and its the worst franchise of all timeThe panda- I am really not anticipating the fault in our stars and I hate the book. Also Zak Synder films are world classZa Rukaio- I love man of steel, a classic amazing comic book, the best superhero movie yetBaumer- I hate all horror films especially Friday the 13thIJack- The spiderman franchise is the worst of all time, terrible superhero and terrible films#Ed- Christoper Nolan is an awful director. I am really not looking forward to that interstellarSquaremaster- Nolan is the worst director of all time. All his films are awfulKrrisykins- Horror films are terrible, the worst are the scream films and the slasher genreSchumacherFTW- Eurotrip is the most overrated film ever. I hate itNoctis- Harry potter is a terrible franchise, both the book and the filmsLisa- I love the big blockbusters so much more than the arthouse films. Also Lars Von Trier is an awful directorSuperman001- I am so not looking forward to the avatar sequelsMGS- Anna Kendrick is the worst actress of all timeThe futurist- Jennifer Lawrence is terrible- both her personality and her acting. HOW DID SHE WIN AN OSCARRsyu, Damien Roc, Kingslayer, FrozenUnicorn, Incaradine, Andy LL and many more- WE ALL HATE FROZEN

Edited by MeanGirlsFilms
  • Like 3