TLK

Weekend Estimates: TMB @ 13M, PROM @ 20.2M, ROA @ 15M, MAD3 @ 35.5M

Going need to graduate school first. I am planning to work for two years in social work than going to grad school. I would like to go grad after college but my gpa is not high enough. Right now my GPA is a 2.68.

My wife works in that field; PM me if you like. Not that I could give any specific advice, but I could ask her. :P

My wife works in that field; PM me if you like. Not that I could give any specific advice, but I could ask her. :P

Thank youIf I think of something I send you a PM. I appreciate it. I might move to Alaska since from what I read their is jobs up there and Alaska pays well for what I looked at.

Screw this summer. Wake me up on July 19th.Winter is coming. (And it'll be far more impressive...I think.)

Don't give up on this summer yet...3 of the 4 biggest movies still haven't come out yet (Brave, TASM and TDKR).

Anyone get the feeling that Adam Sandler is committing career suicide intentionally for some reason.He usually knows his audience pretty well but now it seems like he's trying to alienate them on purpose.Does anyone have this suspicion or have any possible motives from Sandler's POV?