Olive

Wednesday Est. Box Office Mad3 4.5, PROM 2.2, Snow 1.7

So TA doesn't have the "Consecutive Days over $1m" record then? I thought that's what the excitement was about.I'm I reading that there are still movies that have a longer streak? If that's the case the bubble is burst already.

It has the consecutive over 1m for SH films record. Even when adjusted.EDIT: Sorry, Batman 89 has that...59 days

It has the consecutive over 1m for SH films record. Even when adjusted.EDIT: Sorry, Batman 89 has that...59 days

TA should be able to reach 52 days now. On Monday, it'll need around a 11% weekly drop so unlikely the streak continues past 52 days.

well i'm back!!! and hey i liked the movie, my friend was unimpressed because it wasnt as scary as we thought it would be!it was more introspective than anything i don't mind that and well i'm curious enough to see a sequel to the prequelit must be the star trek geek in me i'm always along for the ride when your plan is to go where no one has gone before well no puny human and her robot sidekick :Dby the way the adam sandler trailer wasnt that bad it was kinda funny , i thought it was something atrocious along jack and jill line then again mayeb the trailer showed best parts ;)

Are you sure? RTX!! We need your help to figure out how The Avengers will do this weekend.

Seriously, why wouldn't it die?? Just how stupid America can get?I figure the reason recent Sandler movie bombed is because his retarded fans wasted all their money on Avengers...

Seriously, why wouldn't it die?? Just how stupid America can get?

I figure the reason recent Sandler movie bombed is because his retarded fans wasted all their money on Avengers...

:lol: Lots of people wasted all their money on a film received an A+ cinemascore, and you haven't seen it.