Gopher

Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (August 22, 2012) (breakout of 2012? :P)

I know but I am sure he would love to been in this movie.

That would have been fucking hilarious.

ACADEMY AWARD™ WINNING ACTOR

NICOLAS CAGE

IN OOGIELOVES: THE BIG BALLOON ADVENTURE

"HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DRAGGED TO THE PLAYGROUND AND TICKLED TILL YOU P,P,P.. PISSSS BLOOOOODDDD!"

Posted Image

• Like 3

I am an Oogie purist and I can tell you my friend that this IS the movie that people WHO passionately understand the characters. The detractors are Nolanie loonies who don't accept the real love people have for this movie. The numbers for this are close to Avengers when you look closely at them. If this movie gets the sexy legs WOM I expect... Man, fucking awesome.

• Like 15

I am an Oogie purist and I can tell you my friend that this IS the movie that people WHO passionately understand the characters. The detractors are Nolanie loonies who don't accept the real love people have for this movie. The numbers for this are close to Avengers when you look closely at them. If this movie gets the sexy legs WOM I expect... Man, fucking awesome.

Nice to have fan on the site.
  • Like 1

This is the most epic thread on here right now. I'm literally crying from laughing so hard. Jack's Nicolas Cage post and Mr. Terrific's love for oogilove has me dying.

• Like 2

I am dying with laughter
  • Like 2

Mad props! You registered almost a month ago, have lurked, and saved this for your inaugural post. Well done, sir!
  • Like 1

OH MY GOD THEY SHOULD GET GARY BUSEYOogielove 1: Hi, mr. Busey! It's a suuunnny day today, and we were going to go to the park to play hopscotch. Do you want to come tee heeGary Busey: well ya know i just blaerrrgg potato porridge I KILL YOU ALL I KILL YOU ALL hee hee hee moses whaargghll*strips off all clothes and covers himself with feces*

• Like 2

They also made way more money OW and over the total run as well.

$55 million is the most money Oogieloves can lose. With a $50 million gross on a $75 million production budget, unless Rock of Ages' marketing budget was remarkably smaller, it probably lost a lot more. Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1