Gopher

Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (August 22, 2012) (breakout of 2012? :P)

I thought Loren King was male at first because the only Loren I've known in my life has been male.Anyway, I'm not sure I like that this movie's reception (or maybe "acceptance" as a better way of putting it) is so split across gender lines.

I am guess it she but Loren I know spell it like Lauren.
  • Like 1

Remember how many people thought Titanic would be a flop because of its weak OW? Well it then sprouted some of the best legs of all time and became a massive success. Now I'm saying oogieloves will make more than Titanic, but I dont think we can write it off as a flop just yet. I can feel those TITANIC legs just around the corner.

• Like 2

Remember how many people thought Titanic would be a flop because of its weak OW? Well it then sprouted some of the best legs of all time and became a massive success. Now I'm saying oogieloves will make more than Titanic, but I dont think we can write it off as a flop just yet. I can feel those TITANIC legs just around the corner.

I don't know. This looks weird. But we'll see. Bring on the weekend!
  • Like 1

The trailer was attached to every kids movie I saw this year at my local AMC and every time it was crickets except for the "WTF was that" comments from adults. There are 6 showings a day listed so if the $40 theater average is correct, each showing had around 2 or 3 people!

• Like 1

The trailer was attached to every kids movie I saw this year at my local AMC and every time it was crickets except for the "WTF was that" comments from adults. There are 6 showings a day listed so if the $40 theater average is correct, each showing had around 2 or 3 people!

You should take your daughter.
  • Like 1

Summer may have become a total wasteland, but if we get a story like the Oogieloves making $0 in the majority of its screenings...it's worth it. When has anyone ever been so misguided to attempt this? At least they tried to sell Delgo as LOTR, first time I saw this trailer, I thought it was a bad product placement ad and then an ad for a shitty kids TV show. The fallout is going to be amazing. They spent $35m on it as well. LOL

• Like 1

If people in Austria want to do something for pre-schoolers they invite them to real theaters. There real actors go into the audience and get the toddlers involved.If that is too expensive in America - why not stick to TV for keeping them occupied?

Edited by Rudolf
  • Like 1

If people in Austria want to do something for pre-schoolers they invite them to real theaters. There real actors go into the audience and get the toddlers involved.If that is too expensive in America - why not stick to TV for keeping them occupied?

Well, that seems to be what people are doing.
  • Like 1