mmacader

Monday's top movies: 1. BRAVE - $9M ($75M), 2. MADAGASCAR 3 - $3M ($160M), 3. ABE LINCOLN - $2M ($18

So damn happy about that Brave number. :D 250+, here we come.Good gravy, TA just won't let up. I agree that a lot of it's initial run was due to a severe lack of competition, but now? It is still owning as new movies come and go. It's a monster... like an 8 legged monster or some shit.

Good gravy, TA just won't let up. I agree that a lot of it's initial run was due to a severe lack of competition, but now? It is still owning as new movies come and go. It's a monster... like an 8 legged monster or some shit.

It's a giant green rage monster aka THE HULK! ;)

Great for Brave and TA better stay above 1M.

I don't know. I'm pulling for TA, but if the actuals come in JUST under $1M, then at least we can rest assured that they haven't fudged TA's numbers. And I'm all about a fudge-free TA breaking $600M.

It would be so nice for TA to be over $1m today. The streak has to end eventually, but every additional day from here on out is a bonus.That said, even if it misses the mark by a bit the hold will still be incredible. $620m is looking like a given. It could be close to $610m after this coming weekend. Simply amazing!

I am sure TA will fall to 900,000 and then this will be considered big disappointment.

I really hope Disney takes some money from BRAVE and gives it to TA so every single day up to 600M was above 1M. ;) Edited by Mojoguy

Holy wow. How did that happen? Was it a holiday? Was it July 4th yesterday?

Nope, Summer weekdays are in full effect. Monday drop's very similar to Wall-e and it should easily hit 250M now.