Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

Don't worry folks.  There are lots of good reviews that haven't been counted yet :)

I do wish RT wasn't taking its time with adding these.  They must be spending all of their time adding Interstellar reviews so the Nolanites don't get them.

Edited by Sal
  • Like 2

Why do they add Rotten reviews only? Where are all these good reviews we've seen?

Good question. Maybe they're still waiting for more rotten reviews to come in. :ph34r:

Don't worry folks.  There are lots of good reviews that haven't been counted yet :)

Will they be?

I do wish RT wasn't taking its time with adding these.  They must be spending all of their time adding Interstellar reviews so the Nolanites don't get them.

That's right, we shouldn't judge unless we've received multiple death threats a day ourselves. ;)

Ah so that is what the delay is about then, too few death threats  ;)

It does make since that they would rush more with Interstellar when it has opened already. I actually would not mind if they had not put the rotten one's there as well. Now it is more frustrating to wait for new reviews. 

• Like 1

But how do you know those good reviews (wherever they are) won't be offset by negative ones? 

Because reviewers tend to be more lenient with kids films :P

The negative comments I've seen are mostly "It's not Frozen" and "It's too much like a Marvel/Superhero movie", both of which should be immediately obvious even before seeing it.

And even one of the 'rotten' reviews had the reviewer upset afterward that it came up as a rotten rating.  Apparently that wasn't his intent.

Rotten really wants to destroy it, that's just not possible. With all these good reviews it's just not possible, it's like they willingly ignore them to put it down...

It'll be okay.  :)  

At least none of the reviews have been saying that the movie is terrible.  Even the rottens are just claiming to be underwhelmed rather than actually hating it.

• Like 1