Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

No need, it's not being released for almost a year.

But this is the only Disney animation releasing this year. They don't even have a Pixar movie for 2014. So it is possible Disney will buck its normal trend and release an unexpectedly early teaser while the Frozen craze is still hot! :D

Big Hero 6 scene breakdown underway at WDAS with help of acting coach Warner Loughlin, who has trained the likes of Amy Adams and Zooey Deschanel:

http://www.rotoscopers.com/2014/01/28/news-big-hero-6-scene-breakdowns-underway/

Head of animation for Frozen and BH6, Lino DiSalvo, had this to say about the process:

A characters actions are based on their past experiences. What's at the root of that behaviour? Animate the subtext,not dialogue.

These characters are going to be so emotive and the story is going to be so rich. Cannot wait.  :excited:

• Like 1

But this is the only Disney animation releasing this year. They don't even have a Pixar movie for 2014. So it is possible Disney will buck its normal trend and release an unexpectedly early teaser while the Frozen craze is still hot! :D

I could maybe see one with The Muppets, but attaching it to one of their own films isn't an absolute must.

I'd love to see a trailer sooner than later, but they'll be fine without ramping it up now. It's not like this is trading on a known property where the hype would be obvious. The hype will come from branding, and only so much you can do with that so far away.

Big Hero 6 will be a silent movie!

like the first half of WallE? I like it ;)

but yea would be really great if they could release some more stuff... this movie is on the same tight two year schedule frozen was on, right? I really hope that they can get it finished properly without having to take any shortcuts...

Edited by chuck0