Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

Heh, I think that ship sailed with Anna and Elsa

haha... also there is going to be so much shipping... i mean the number of possible pairings with a main cast of six is pretty large (30 if my math skills dont deceive me...) :)

Edited by chuck0
  • Like 1

If you're talking about the one on the left you're smoking hot, if you're talking about the one on the right not so much. 

Pfff, of course I'm talking about the one from BH6, that's why I said "finally". XD  The girl from WiR does remind me of me when I was 8 or 10-ish though, but I had darker hair, and both their hair's straighter than mine. :)  When we first saw the movie my sister was even like, "She reminds me of you". XD

In terms of personality alongside that little girl liking video games, I'm basically like Anna and Belle... mostly Anna. :)

And I do agree that Elsa is really pretty. :)

Edited by FrozenUnicorn
  • Like 2

Am I the only who prefers Anna to Elsa in Frozen?And yeah,Honey Lemon is hot :P

Character wise I like Anna better but Elsa is HOT! 

Honey Lemon is also hot. This is the first time I've had a conversation about how attractive I find animated characters.

• Like 3

Character wise I like Anna better but Elsa is HOT! 

Honey Lemon is also hot. This is the first time I've had a conversation about how attractive I find animated characters.

So there will be new teams now, #TeamHoney and #TeamGogo. :lol:

Similar with the debates between #TeamAnna and #TeamElsa on Frozen fandom.

But, I'm on #TeamGogo. 

• Like 1

haha... also there is going to be so much shipping... i mean the number of possible pairings with a main cast of six is pretty large (30 if my math skills dont deceive me...) :)

You forgot to divide by 2, assuming that pairing AB is the same as pairing BA.  If you allow for one-sided attraction, things get a bit more complicated.

• Like 1