diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

Your model is a good one, just a work in progress. Need to feed more data into it to make it more reliable. It's not like BO tracking was ever an exact science in any case.

IW dropped 16.4% on its first Sunday, probably a safe bet to but that on the higher end of the drop scale. 

Edited by Fish&chips

1 minute ago, Fish&chips said:

Your model is a good one, just a work in progress. Need to feed more data into it to make it more reliable. It's not like BO tracking was never an exact science in any case.

IW dropped 16.4% on its first Sunday, probably a safe bet to but that on the higher end of the drop scale. 

Yeah, it's better than nothing! 

Model currently looks to spit out 1314k for Sunday, a 13% drop. Could be a bit high, haven't worked out the full day run yet. Waiting on Pep :) 

6 minutes ago, John Marston said:

so is Endgame making 100m USD? 

Set to gross approx $44.1million by Sunday. IW multi from its 5 day opening applied to EG (x2.35) would give a gross of $103.6 million.

I'd estimate it to come in lower than that though 

3 minutes ago, Fish&chips said:

Set to gross approx $44.1million by Sunday. IW multi from its 5 day opening applied to EG (x2.35) would give a gross of $103.6 million.

lets say around 100 and we are good :)

25 minutes ago, Fish&chips said:

OW or legs? Because I'd be surprised if it got worse legs than IW given that reception appears to be better across the board

9 hours ago, pepsa said:

I had to some family stuff, just came back didn't expect the 1490k, I also  want to apoligize to get your hopes up. Strange that CGV had a such a high share today.

What you and Stewart have been doing is amazing and I would like to thank you both. 

Edited by druv10
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Yeah seems strange, the other things seem to be working fine.

I think if we get 20k additional admissions for Saturday then 6m by Sunday looks quite possible, because today seems to get high 1.2m :P

But they haven't updated still, which is very strange

Edited by troyand