diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

So to give one last update + predictions for Sunday.

Sat Final 1.663.695 Adm = $12.94m (CGV ratio: 44.2%) !!

So for Sunday our metric would project 1418k adm, this would be a 14.8% drop from Saturday (CGV ratio at 44.8%)/ $10.9m USD

If we take a bit of lean way 1400k should happen. (45.6% CGV ratio) ($10.7m)

Huge warning it could be that MN numbers comming way lower than this again, or we might be off and have to work some more on what we got. 

As a side note MN numbers always go up so they could come in at around 1350k - 1370k and climb up the the suggest numbers. Yesterday it climbed 174.6k but that was because the system was broken I think. Normaly expect a rise from 1.8% to 3% .

Edited by pepsa
  • Astonished 3

2 minutes ago, pepsa said:

So to give one last update + predictions for Sunday.

Sat Final 1.663.695 Adm = $12.94m (CGV ratio: 44.2%) !!

So for Sunday our metric would project 1412k adm, this would be a 15.1% drop from Saturday (CGV ratio at 44.8%)

If we take a bit of lean way 1390k should happen. (45.6% CGV ratio).

Huge warning it could be that MN numbers comming way lower than this again, or we might be off and have to work some more on what we got. 

As a side note MN numbers always go up so they could come in at around 1350k - 1370k and climb up the the suggest numbers. Yesterday it climbed 174.6k but that was because the system was broken I think. Normaly expect a rise from 1.8% to 3% .

So if your range hits, what is the final admission total for the 5-days and what's the gross in USD?

Kobis has a popup message on their front page, says that there was an error in calculation leading to a delay in updates, apparently it couldn't handle Endgame's BO number (okay I made up the last part). Updates to be completed by midnight they say. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

So if your range hits, what is the final admission total for the 5-days and what's the gross in USD?

Admission 5 day => 6270k - 6300k, metric thinks 6294k.

Admission 3 day => 4100k - 4130k, metric thinks 4122k.

In USD the 5 day is looking like $46.6m - $46.8m USD going by or metric so around that I guess.

Also there can be a margin on the dollar amount because the TPA changes day to day, sat the TPA was $7.78 for sunday I used the same but I actually I think it might be a bit lower so I ll change it.

Edited by pepsa
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1

영화관입장권통합전산망을 이용해 주셔서 감사합니다.

통합전산망의 발권데이터 처리 문제로
04/27(토) 17:50~04/28(일) 18:00 동안의
- <일별박스오피스> (04월 27일(토) 17:50 이후분),
- 실시간 예매율 및 회원용 통계등의 일부 
  업데이트가 늦어지는 현상이 발생하였습니다.

현재 정상적 통계처리를 위한 시스템 처리작업으로
04/29 00:00 경에 업데이트 완료가 예상되오니,
통계 이용에 참고해 주시기 바랍니다.

최종 업데이트 완료 후, 별도 공지 하겠습니다.

dissecting the message, it says that the data for [Saturday 17:50 ~ sunday 18:00] wasn't properly counted but everything should be back to normal by midnight today

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Fish&chips said:

Kobis has a popup message on their front page, says that there was an error in calculation leading to a delay in updates, apparently it couldn't handle Endgame's BO number (okay I made up the last part). Updates to be completed by midnight they say. 

Dear Ticket Sites,

giphy.gif

• Haha 7

41 minutes ago, Fish&chips said:

영화관입장권통합전산망을 이용해 주셔서 감사합니다.

통합전산망의 발권데이터 처리 문제로
04/27(토) 17:50~04/28(일) 18:00 동안의
- <일별박스오피스> (04월 27일(토) 17:50 이후분),
- 실시간 예매율 및 회원용 통계등의 일부 
  업데이트가 늦어지는 현상이 발생하였습니다.

현재 정상적 통계처리를 위한 시스템 처리작업으로
04/29 00:00 경에 업데이트 완료가 예상되오니,
통계 이용에 참고해 주시기 바랍니다.

최종 업데이트 완료 후, 별도 공지 하겠습니다.

dissecting the message, it says that the data for [Saturday 17:50 ~ sunday 18:00] wasn't properly counted but everything should be back to normal by midnight today

Where’s the apology to @pepsa and @Stewart, Kobis you cowards!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, pepsa said:

Yep they are 1180k is way to low. 

DISASTER! We went wrong again. We're complete failures.

10 hours later: Oh lookie here, our numbers were more accurate than their early numbers... AGAIN!

• Haha 3