diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

Just to clear up the gross confusions. The 19M figure is the amount that CJ has taken in admissions, not the total for Korea. (it's a bit like Skyfall I think it was when two different numbers [one huge one small] got reorted each week)

CJ has made 19M from the film and other distributers have made about 2.5M (up till Wednesday) so nobody was wrong with their numbers

• Like 1

Just to clear up the gross confusions. The 19M figure is the amount that CJ has taken in admissions, not the total for Korea. (it's a bit like Skyfall I think it was when two different numbers [one huge one small] got reorted each week)CJ has made 19M from the film and other distributers have made about 2.5M (up till Wednesday) so nobody was wrong with their numbers

Oh, so that's the case. Thanks for the clarification.I saw the video you posted in Snowpiercer thread, they said the movie's right is already sold to 160+ countries. So I guess it already turned profit, the BO would be very nice bonus, especially for CJE in SK.

I saw the video you posted in Snowpiercer thread, they said the movie's right is already sold to 160+ countries. So I guess it already turned profit, the BO would be very nice bonus, especially for CJE in SK.

Yes it basically broke even on Sunday.

Snowpiercer will easily cross 5M by Friday and 6M by weekend. Awesome :wub: I hope it won't drop big this weekend after that massive opening. Are there any big new releases this week?Thanks for all the updates elfialtes :)

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

Snowpiercer will easily cross 5M by Friday and 6M by weekend. Awesome :wub: I hope it won't drop big this weekend after that massive opening.Are there any big new releases this week?Thanks for all the updates elfialtes :)

Epic is the biggest release...

Next week:

-Hide and Seek

-The Flu

Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 1