Impact

Has the Love for Avatar really disapeared that much?

If the trailer is as good as Avatar's first trailer... probably not :lol:

Maybe they just shouldn't release a teaser at all. Have everyone going ballistic until less than two months before release before finally releasing a full-length, story-based trailer.

Maybe they just shouldn't release a teaser at all. Have everyone going ballistic until less than two months before release before finally releasing a full-length, story-based trailer.

Just like the first :P;)

Funny since most didn't like that trailer :P

Yeah, and me neither. That is why I said that if Avatar 2's teaser is as 'good' as Avatar's teaser I won't really care about it :P

The last trailer of Avatar is one of the best trailers of all-time, IMO.

This happens to almost every big blockbusters thess days: SM, ROTK, TDK, Inception, DH2, you name it. And it's going to be the same for TA and TDKR. Nowadays big films are always getting less "likes" as the time goes by.

This happens to almost every big blockbusters thess days: SM, ROTK, TDK, Inception, DH2, you name it. And it's going to be the same for TA and TDKR. Nowadays big films are always getting less "likes" as the time goes by.

I still love Inception, DH2 (it got better with repeat viewings) and TDK. Never was a big fan of Raimi's SM trilogy. I think the LotR trilogy is very good, but never loved any of them (my opinion never changed so I still think they are very good).

Not so much-people still like those-I still hear people loving them.

And I still hear people loving Avatar. So?

To be fair, Avatar never had on a very high position on the internet from the day it got released. It was basically born with tons of hate. It was basically another Titanic in terms of the voices of people's loving and hating it.

Edited by vc2002

It's almost like a work of art in itself. Yeah, it pretty much gives away the whole story but it got the point across that it was an EVENT.

I just saw it again. Stunning job. It makes me want to go see the movie again, but then I remember I would probably fall asleep in the first 30 minutes or so. I will post it here for everyone to remember the epicness: