Shawn Robbins

Monday (7/2/12) Numbers: TED @ $8.8m, BRAVE @ $5.5m, MIKE @ $5.025m

Bullish box-office observers believe the reboot starring Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone could even earn in the low-$30 million range for the day based on early returns.

hmmm, How come a movie like Ted make 250M but 21 Jump Street only 138M? I am not saying Ted is bad but the reception to these two comedies seems about the same

Ted being in summer automatically gives it a boost. Plus, Ted kinda already has a built-in fanbase with the Family Guy audience, which is huge among teens and young adults.

very happy with snow white and avengers numbers B):) !!!!what do you guys think about snow white getting the go for a sequel?

I liked the movie, but I don't need a sequel.It's definitely had better legs than many predicted. It will end with close to 3x multiplier.

hmmm, How come a movie like Ted make 250M but 21 Jump Street only 138M? I am not saying Ted is bad but the reception to these two comedies seems about the same

Plus The Had Korean Jesus. WTF

Posted Image