Shawn Robbins

Monday (7/2/12) Numbers: TED @ $8.8m, BRAVE @ $5.5m, MIKE @ $5.025m

• Founder / Operator

Sony must have the figures already, if the numbers were good they would have reported it already IMO.

Now that I can't argue with either. I think its pretty clear at this point that it didn't get very close to SM3's $10m midnight number, otherwise it would have been reported by now.

Personally, I'm still thinking it will be sub-$5 million. Maybe $6m due to IMAX, but I doubt it.

Edited by ShawnMR

Now that I can't argue with either. I think its pretty clear at this point that it didn't get very close to SM3's $10m midnight number, otherwise it would have been reported by now.

Personally, I'm still thinking it will be sub-$5 million. Maybe $6m due to IMAX, but I doubt it.

:popcorn:

Avengers didn't get reported until 8 AM Pacific and that one set a record for the genre.
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Avengers didn't get reported until 8 AM Pacific and that one set a record for the genre.

Avengers had tons of sellout reports the night before. ;)Different studio, too. Disney is famously one of the last studios to report numbers.