Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I was about post 8/10 than decided 7.5/10 was more appropriate but it was too late and I got 2 posts with different scores.

I just had to tease you about it because of what Sony did earlier today. I don't know if you were here for it. They lied about the midnight number that SM3 grossed to make TASM's midnight number look better. They posted that both made $7.5M, but posters here found proof SM3 really grossed $10M for its midnight number.

Yes. It made $9.3m during matinee shows. So it is at $16.8m including midnights and matinees. Should hit $30m for the full day IMHO.

That is technically not the complete truth. It also included presales. People tend to book tickets for evening shows few hours earlier to avoid standing in the line.
  • Like 1

Just dumped my TASM stock on HSX, and suffered a 3.7M H$ loss. *Sigh*

I don't know how HSX works, but that doesn't sound good. They must be really bear-ish on TASM. And you had the 2nd or 3rd highest prediction on this site for TASM.

1. It's increase was 4.4%, not 44%2. It had Monday night previews counted separately.

I asked because I didn't want to go to BOM to find that. But TF is no precendent with those numbers.

Yes. It made $9.3m during matinee shows. So it is at $16.8m including midnights and matinees. Should hit $30m for the full day IMHO.

Thanks, so no official estimate from Nikke regarding the full day?

I don't know how HSX works, but that doesn't sound good. They must be really bear-ish on TASM. And you had the 2nd or 3rd highest prediction on this site for TASM.

It really wasn't that bad, it's actually up for the day, but I was holding stock when it hit its high at $280-ish, and now it's down to about $240/250. And then there was commission. :lol: For the day I'm only down about 1.5M but most of it was from other stocks, not TASM. The day's gains covered the commission. Edited by riczhang

Thanks, so no official estimate from Nikke regarding the full day?

Some vaguely quoted studio exec said another 9-10M from night business (25.8-26.8M) but who knows if he's trying to temper expectations.

Do you actually get real money for HSX or is it all for fun? How does the value of a "stock" even change?

All for fun. I already tried to play but I don't understand anything in that game :lol:

It really wasn't that bad, it's actually up for the day, but I was holding stock when it hit its high at $280-ish, and now it's down to about $240/250. And then there was commission. :lol: For the day I'm only down about 1.5M but most of it was from other stocks, not TASM. The day's gains covered the commission.

Do you have to pay real money? Or is it all hypothetical monopoly money?Edit: Iceroll Rises stole my question. Edited by The Iron Horse