Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Lol some of you are getting really carried away. So it had an impressive (though certainly not incredible) OD and will crack 200m now. Well good job TASM, it's nto a complete and utter failure after all! I still doubt it goes higher than 220 though. It's still in for a rocky road. The 4th #'s will put a lot of it back in perspective for the TASM loonies. ;)

Well, you shouldnt. ;)

Will prob update TASM again later, few other for Tues Ted 8.8, MM 5.6, B 6.2, TPM 2.3, Mad3 2.4

Brave held up well despite TASM opening.... nice. Should land in 225-250M region.

18. iJackSparrow vs Baumer

TASM O/U 400(freakin!) mill DOM

Jack over , Baumer under

Stakes: 100$ worth of BR/DVD.. winners choice

Sorry jack, you went too far.

19. iJackSparrow vs TDA

TASM O/U 300 mill DOM

Jack over , TDA under

Stakes: 50$ worth of BR/DVD.. winners choice

But you may still redeem something. :)

So Baumer can still wins something ...

Lol some of you are getting really carried away. So it had an impressive (though certainly not incredible) OD and will crack 200m now. Well good job TASM, it's nto a complete and utter failure after all! I still doubt it goes higher than 220 though. It's still in for a rocky road. The 4th #'s will put a lot of it back in perspective for the TASM loonies. ;)

Extrapolation fail...or premature extrapolation? I guess we will just have to wait and see won't we? But it would have to basically fall off the face of the planet not to make 260+ now.

My projection for the 6 day if the OD is truly 35m:

Tues: 35m

Wed: 30m(-14%)

Thu: 19.4m(-36%)

Fri: 22.9m(+18%)

Sat: 25.6m(+12%)

Sun: 21.5m(-16%)

70m 3 Day/154.4m 6 Day

Even a 1.8 multi from the 6 Day will get it to 280m.