Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Exactly my point. They advertised the hell out of it, and the footage in the ads was pretty good.

Absolutely, TASM was completely tied to the NBA finals and those finals had some high ratings. Marketing by Sony was pretty effective considering the OD.
  • Like 1

I know, and I don't care. I thought it sounded like bullshit, but I was just reporting what we had on our website where we got our runtimes. Anyone would have done the same damn thing if they were in my shoes.

I don't blame you for 91 minutes or the 12 tickets update but Baumer ran with it and haters followed so you've some responsibility.

$300 million is locked. $350 million is off the table. $325 million is up in the air.Transformers comparisons are giving us an incredibly accurate estimate.With a $230 million budget, and $200 million print & advertising campaign, they'll have to breakout in more than just Asia to break even. VERY interested to read some European numbers.

$300 million is locked. $350 million is off the table. $325 million is up in the air.Transformers comparisons are giving us an incredibly accurate estimate.With a $230 million budget, and $200 million print & advertising campaign, they'll have to breakout in more than just Asia to break even. VERY interested to read some European numbers.

Don't know about the production budget but big studios get a ton of corporate sponsorship to pay for marketing budgets for movies like this. Everything from product placements in the movie to contracts with soft drink, apparel companies etc. Edited by TLK