Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Just remember this though:This opening is pretty much where most of you had it going. This looks to have a 250-275 finish based on the OD. That's a 23 or so % drop from Spidey 3 and it means it will have sold a sparse amount of tickets. Without the outlandish under 200 thread, I don't think most of you would be looking at this as a gross worth celebrating.

And imagine this without 3D where it would be...

Why are there two Tuesday threads?

One is this one, the former midnight thread that I am hoping that will be maintained to talk about Spider-Man Tuesday-Thursday grosses, and transformed into a Friday/Saturday/Weekend thread.The other I have no idea, but probably to discuss other movies? Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I agree this thread is to Epic to end. This should be the official Spidey opening week Thread. B's thread is the Tuesday thread for other movies.

I agree with this.

I agree this thread is to Epic to end. This should be the official Spidey opening week Thread. B's thread is the Tuesday thread for other movies.

This should just be the official Spidey BO thread.

Why are there two Tuesday threads?

Good question maybe merge the 2. Another way would be have the other Tues thread to discuss everything minus TASM and this one for TASM alone. Like the Avengers thread that got put in the archives this one can be like that.What do you think?

• Founder / Operator

Good question maybe merge the 2. Another way would be have the other Tues thread to discuss everything minus TASM and this one for TASM alone. Like the Avengers thread that got put in the archives this one can be like that.What do you think?

Yea, that sounds fine to me. Let's archive this one in the main Spidey thread's first post and turn it into the discussion topic for the entire week's (Tue-Sun) TASM grosses. Then there can be separate threads for daily grosses for the other movies -- just strictly enforced. If they start devolving into Spidey talk, there's no need for them and they can be closed at any time.
  • Like 1

Spider-Man Opening Day:

Spider-man: 39 Million (OW Record)

Spider-man 2: 40 Million (4th of July Record)

Spider-man 3: 59 Million(OW Record)

The Amazing Spider-man: 27-30 Million (Not a Record :lol: )

Yes when looking at it like that, it may not look great, But when you are rebooting a franchise with not as famous talent with your 2 stars and director, it looks pretty good to me.

Well when I posted this last night I didn't have the full numbers. Congrats to TASM for breaking TF1 5 year old Opening Tuesday Record. Spider-man becomes the only series who's 1st four films broke a box office record. AMAZING!

Well when I posted this last night I didn't have the full numbers. Congrats to TASM for breaking TF1 5 year old Opening Tuesday Record. Spider-man becomes the only series who's 1st four films broke a box office record. AMAZING!

I'm a proud Spider-Fan. :DAnd Neo, you're reading this, let's hope you keep killing it on the predictions and that they end up escalating even to higher heights.