Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

• Founder / Operator

I think you're celebrating too soon. I also think that $42.5m from a first opening day for Spider-Man isn't so far fetched. We'll see. But hey, enjoy while you can. :P

I'm not celebrating anything. Just watching you avoid answering questions to which you don't like the answers. ;) Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

iJack's predictions:

RT in the high-80s/low-90s WRONG

$20m midnights WRONG

$50m OD WRONG

The goalposts haven't just been moved, they've been taken down, loaded onto a truck, driven out of the state, and set up in an abandoned cow pasture.

50m OD is out of the picture? Is it July, 4th already? :o

iJack's predictions:

$20m midnights WRONG

$50m OD WRONG

The goalposts haven't just been moved, they've been taken down, loaded onto a truck, driven out of the state, and set up in an abandoned cow pasture.

iJack will say he is happy with any number.

How's that for a kick in the teeth? One of the questions in this weeks summer game is, "Will ASM make more than 7.5 mill at midnights?" It made 7.5 mill, but not more....so all of you who took yes, get it wrong. That sucks. :)

• Like 2

iJack's predictions:

$20m midnights WRONG

$50m OD WRONG

:lol::OMG::rofl:

iJack Predictions:50m OD (with the midnights)/100m+ OW/200m+ 6 days/400m DOM/900m OS/1.3B WW

Thank you, I never actually put my finger on an actual number for midnights before last night. That's my actual prediction, and I'm sticking with it. While I'd highly commend Neo's prediction.

You are insane. Truly INSANE. You give iJAck a run for his money. I'm not gonna go through your whole post history because I don't care enough about it. Unlike you, I don't think TASM is SERIUZ BIZNESS. You're on ignore now. Go on, now's your chance to call me a moron, or a slut, or whatever other insults you've thrown at people. Go nuts. Oh wait...

You're not gonna go through my posts because you know you won't find anything. What took you so long to ignore me? Well what what should I expect from someone with an IQ of a bacterium.

iJack's predictions:

$20m midnights WRONG

$50m OD WRONG

I need likes!!! :angry:
  • Like 1

iJack's predictions:

$20m midnights WRONG

$50m OD WRONG

Soooo, if this makes 190M he will be celebrating and spinning it into an orgasmic victory? lol

:lol:Probably not with such a low number, but everything over 250M will be a victory. Edited by CJohn

Thank you, I never actually put my finger on an actual number for midnights before last night. That's my actual prediction, and I'm sticking with it. While I'd highly commend Neo's prediction.

All predictions are in TASM 1st page thread.