Impact

Impact's Year 3 Reviews! (Best and worse of the year on page 9)

Now......................The final week!

Christmas:

3-D

"The 3D was nice"

I can say this-the 3D was nice in the film. So if you want to see it, see it at the theaters. Other then that-the film is meh.

1.5 stars.

Go see: If you want to see some 3D!

Don't see: If you want to see 3D+a good movie!

The Time Before That

"Fun Family Comedy"

This was a very fun family comedy. Ben Stiller was quite amusing in his role. If you want to see a family film during the holidays, this is for you.

4 stars.

Go see: If your looking for a great family film.

Don't see: If your looking for some depressing film.

My best (and worse) lists are coming!

That's probably the fastest set of reviews tou're posted. Gone for dinner and you did an entire month's worth of reviews. :lol:

:lol:Hey on BOM I actually did a month in one post :PThen again there were like 5 or 6 films that month...

I'm doing the worse now. Not sure how many it will be-might be 15 or 20.Best not sure when I'll have the list as I have not compiled it yet.

With worst you could probably do up to 25 no problem. :lol:

Well this year has less 0 stars and .5 stars then I have ever given before :P

But not a lot of films got past the 6 star mark to be considered "fresh" well at least according to RT. :P

Ironically-all of my 2.5 stars out of 4 stars on BOM reviews were rotten yet they be considered fresh on RT, though my 3 stars out of 5 on here are nicer then the 2.5 I gave :lol:

I was going to do worse 20, but then that would include 2 star films...so worse 15 instead!15. Tornado14. Silence!13. Lifeguards12. Consciousness Ship11. Assassins10. Fifty Shades of Gray9. Broken Earth8. Go Go Girls7. House on the Hills6. My Winter Retreat 25. Midnight Part 24. Vampires of Moscow3. 13th Night III2. Stacy's Mom Has it Going On1. Carnival

I was going to do worse 20, but then that would include 2 star films...so worse 15 instead!15. Tornado14. Silence!13. Lifeguards12. Consciousness Ship11. Assassins10. Fifty Shades of Gray9. Broken Earth8. Go Go Girls7. House on the Hills6. My Winter Retreat 25. Midnight Part 24. Vampires of Moscow3. 13th Night III2. Stacy's Mom Has it Going On1. Carnival

I was going to do worse 20, but then that would include 2 star films...so worse 15 instead!15. Tornado14. Silence!13. Lifeguards12. Consciousness Ship11. Assassins10. Fifty Shades of Gray9. Broken Earth8. Go Go Girls7. House on the Hills6. My Winter Retreat 25. Midnight Part 24. Vampires of Moscow3. 13th Night III2. Stacy's Mom Has it Going On 1. Carnival

FTFY :P

25. Thane of the Flies

24. The Poet

23. Walker Chronicles

22. Wrinkle in Time

21. The Coming Storm

20. Barco de Oro

19. Prodigy

18. Frosty the Snowman

17. Karate Kong

16. Wolves of the Deep

15. Adventures of the Squid