Shawn Robbins

NIKKI-ISMS | Nikki signs first look deal with HBO | Nikki and Penske make up, she will return to reporting on the entertainment industry

http://www.deadline.com/2013/10/deadline-advisory-nikkis-box-office-2/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Deadline Advisory: Nikki’s Box Office Hiatus

I’ve been taking some banked vacation in recent weeks while still reporting and analyzing the grosses. But now I intend to take what I consider a well-deserved break from box office until the new year when my contractual obligations start again. Posted ImagePlease don’t beat up my temporary replacements as badly as you’ve bruised me over the years. And yes, start betting that I won’t manage more than a week or two away from box office. I love how it can be so unpredictable – especially these days when tracking is meaningless.

This seems to have never happened...

• Like 3

lol, he fought hard to keep her b/c her new site will be a thousand times more interesting than Deadline.com without her

Sure that's if she still has the relationships with the studios she's enjoyed in the past. But I do look forward to seeing what her new site has to offer.

@FilmCritHULK
HMMM. NIKKI FINKE SEEMS TO BE UNDER THE IMPRESSION SHE UNDERSTANDS HOLLYWOOD.
10/24/13, 6:17 PM  

@jordanzakarin
I hope Nikki Finke's new site has lots of fun lists, like "15 Agents Who Should Die" and "34 Execs Who I'd Like To Feed A Bullet" #BuzzFinke
10/24/13, 5:25 PM

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 6