Shawn Robbins

NIKKI-ISMS | Nikki signs first look deal with HBO | Nikki and Penske make up, she will return to reporting on the entertainment industry

That`s going to be my mood-booster like Perez Hilton`s anti-will.i.am rant, Randall vs Hobbit Lover (Clerks 2), vader`s NOOOOOOOOOOO and Volvemorts Nyaaaaa and retarded laugh from DH2. Those things never fail to make me laugh.

For our records :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just glorious Nikki moment. The Queen shows she is at his best right now. We will talk about this victory, this stunning box office moment, until the end of our times. We will talk about it to our children and grandchildren!

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

"Not a record" is also epic just because she used it no less than twenty times in that article. :lol: :lol:

TA opened to xxx at midnight. Not a record.

TA had xxx in presales. Not a record.

TA is projected for xxx in Friday box office. Again, not a record.

:rofl:

Ah, yes, but not a record + not a record + not a record does infact = A record. 

• Like 1

Just glorious Nikki moment. The Queen shows she is at his best right now.

Just when we count her out she springs a surprise on us. I haven't stopped laughing since this morning. Nikke's back to her best at starting shit. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Just glorious Nikki moment. The Queen shows she is at his best right now. We will talk about this victory, this stunning box office moment, until the end of our times. We will talk about it to our children and grandchildren!

It was hot Spring day, Johnny. And then our darling Nikki broke the news. The Great Gatsby had, in fact, prevailed over Iron Man 3 in arguably the biggest box office triumph of all time!

I wonder if we have to wait another year for her next iconic line.

If she loves Marvel movies as much as I think she does, then TDW will be her next stop  :P

I don't want her to go off against my baby. :(

I think her going off against Marvel movies might just be a lucky charm for us. Look at what TA and IM3 did, and Thor will too  :D