A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

Highest grossing movie based on a game is Tomb Raider at $131mil. Will any of the three movies this year - Angry Birds, War Craft, Assassin's Creed - top that? I think Angry Birds has good chance, but not sure about AC..

Edited by mrqe93

16 minutes ago, mrqe93 said:

Highest grossing movie based on a game is Tomb Raider at $131mil. Will any of the three movies this year - Angry Birds, War Craft, Assassin's Creed - top that? I think Angry Birds has good chance, but not sure about AC..

Angry Birds has a chance but I don't see it personally. The other two? Nah

Funny how some are reacting to the music choice in the trailer. I recall these same reactions to Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol's trailer with one of Eminem's songs being featured. It turned out fine.

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You live under a rock dude

Plz, the only album anyone even knows off this chick is her newest one...1989.

Yall don't even remember she was a country singer. Fuck outta here LOL.

Just now, Otakusai said:

Please...

I have her debut and Fearless memorized like The back of my hand. She was already one of the most popular and recognized artists in modern music by the time the Kanye incident occurred

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Please...

I have her debut and Fearless memorized like The back of my hand. She was already one of the most popular and recognized artists in modern music by the time the Kanye incident occurred

now she's only known as becky

Just now, Otakusai said:

Yall don't even remember she was a country singer.

I do.

I'm not a fan, not that much into popular music either but she does have some catchy songs, which i can't say for that Kanye dude. Hip hop / rap is stupid. Opinions, i know...

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Please...

Sure you do.

No she wasn't. She was a top selling artist and a country singer. After 2009 she became exponentially more famous after the Kanye incident.

6 minutes ago, Elessar said:

I do.

I'm not a fan, not that much into popular music either but she does have some catchy songs, which i can't say for that Kanye dude. Hip hop / rap is stupid. Opinions, i know...

A lot of people have 'catchy' songs. Taylor's music is forgettable. Before and after her country career. More power to her, she's a talented songwriter.

21 minutes ago, Otakusai said:

"I Knew You Were Trouble" and "Never Getting Back Together" were from 2012... They were very popular. Also, "You Belong With Me" (from her legit country days) was popular as well

9 minutes ago, mrqe93 said:

"I Knew You Were Trouble" and "Never Getting Back Together" were from 2012... They were very popular. Also, "You Belong With Me" (from her legit country days) was popular as well

Shhh, that's the song Otakusai says no one remembers, despite it still getting play on the radio.