CJohn

Wreck-it Ralph! OS thread

15.6M for Mon-Sun. 35% week-to-week drop.If it continues with such drops, it should reach 200m from current markets only!UK, Scandinavia and Japan have yet to open.

Yeah it's looking like a late bloomer. I'm guessing it's performing well in Brazil.The UK will be its biggest market I think. And Japan could break out. Resident Evil was the biggest Hollywood film there last year, for obvious reasons and this has iconic Japanese characters like Sonic and Bowser so I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks out there.

Fixed for ya

No, Pixar is very profitable, Cars 2 grossed pretty well and it has been able to Disney selling more toys.

Toy Story 3 is the most successful animated movie ever.

Monsters University is expected to be the most successful Pixar since Toy Story 3.

Pixar is a real asset for Disney, and by the way Pixar is preparing some very exciting movie for 2014-2016.

No, Pixar is very profitable, Cars 2 grossed pretty well and it has been able to Disney selling more toys.

Toy Story 3 is the most successful animated movie ever.

Monsters University is expected to be the most successful Pixar since Toy Story 3.

Pixar is a real asset for Disney, and by the way Pixar is preparing some very exciting movie for 2014-2016.

It's all about 2012 we were talking about ...

Respectable is right, but that's too little for a Disney tentpole. "Tangled" did nearly 600mil ww, that's more like it.

While I wish it made as much as Tangled, considering its new IP and not based on a fairy tale or franchise it's good enough. Much better than Winnie from last year. Frozen should do better next year. It's also getting a sequel so Disney must be happy

Respectable is right, but that's too little for a Disney tentpole. "Tangled" did nearly 600mil ww, that's more like it.

Tangled was the exception, not the rule. It was the biggest film since The Lion King for Disney. Wreck-It Ralph isn't huge, but it's another quality step towards rebuilding the studio that Walt built.

And I also see Frozen really cleaning up at the Box Office.

Wreck-It Ralph took in another $4 million overseas, pushing its cume to $193.4 million. The global total is $376.6 million.

32% drop this weekend. Another excellent hold. For whole week it did 7.6M. With 40% weekly drops, current markets should finish with 205M.

UK, Scandinavia and Japan should do 50m combined at least. So 250m OS is done.

Wreck-It Ralph took in another $4 million overseas, pushing its cume to $193.4 million. The global total is $376.6 million.

32% drop this weekend. Another excellent hold. For whole week it did 7.6M. With 40% weekly drops, current markets should finish with 205M.

UK, Scandinavia and Japan should do 50m combined at least. So 250m OS is done.

I'm hoping for a break-out hit in either UK or Japan. Scandinavia should do okay.