CJohn

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 OS thread 501M

http://www.boxoffice.com/latest-news/2012-11-17-international-breaking-dawn-part-2-boasts-388-million

Summit reports thatBreaking Dawn - Part 2 added another $97.4 million this weekend from 73 territories, pushing its overseas total to $350.8 million. Domestically, BD2 has earned $227 million. The worldwide total is now $577.7 million.

Key int'l stats:

o Breaking Dawn - Part 2 remained virtually #1 in all territories with the exception of Australia that debutedSkyfall

o Breaking Dawn - Part 2 opened big this weekend in Germany, grossing $15.2 million for the 4-day including previews. It is the best opening for the franchise and #2 opening for 2012 behind Skyfall

o Breaking Dawn - Part 2 also had strong openings in Austria $1.8 million and German Switzerland $1.5 million

should at least get 400+ overseas mabye 500+ combined with 300 domestic at minimum a lock would be at minimum 700 million worldwide

700 is beyond locked. 750 I think is the absolutel floor. 800 should be a good number. It will do 280-300 in NA and 480-530 internationally.
  • Like 1

700 is beyond locked. 750 I think is the absolutel floor. 800 should be a good number. It will do 280-300 in NA and 480-530 internationally.

That is exactly what I am thinking. I say it reaches 500 OS. Maybe about 520, enough to get 800 WW
  • Like 1

Yesterday BD2 ha surpassed BD1 in ItalyNext week it will surpass New Moon to become the biggest film of the saga in ItalyBD2 has the chance to surpass Avengers and enter the top 3 of the year in Italy

Edited by eva
  • Like 1