CJohn

Skyfall OS thread - 1,000.2M WW (289.6M+710.6M)

what is the possible of it reaching 300 domestic?

I'll give it 51% at this time..CR made 47 mill from this point and was just doing a little over half of what Skyfall is doing now...skyfall needs around 70 mill...If i had a million and i had to bet i would say yes
  • Like 1

in the dailes Skyfall makes about 2.3x of QoS with a trend to increase, it would need 3x QoS on average for the rest of iits run for 300. So still far away but not impossible.

Skyfall's more following CR, so I'd say that the chances are better than that.

it should by the end of its run (at least i hope so) at minimum be in the top 4 highest grossing james bond movies including adjusted for inflation of course that does not include imax but would imax make that much of a difference as 3D, i know its not in 3D but just wonderingmeaning: would the imax tickets have the same effect on lowering the box office gross of avatar as much as the 3D would have the effect on lowering the gross?