CJohn

Iron Man 3 OS thread ($803,300,000)

i've had a couple of bad experiences lately at the theatre  whether in 3D or 2D , i get this feeling their material  projectors and whats not are old and in dire need of updates, heck sometimes they're out of pepsi or covers for their cups (that one is surreal) try finding a seat in semi darkness with popcorn and an open cup of soda in your hand ,hilarious...not!

i'm going to ask my older cousin which time is better for her , well which one she doesnt mind ? if its the 3D i'll just go see it in 2D saturday ...

i've had a couple of bad experiences lately at the theatre  whether in 3D or 2D , i get this feeling their material  projectors and whats not are old and in dire need of updates, heck sometimes they're out of pepsi or covers for their cups (that one is surreal) try finding a seat in semi darkness with popcorn and an open cup of soda in your hand ,hilarious...not!

i'm going to ask my older cousin which time is better for her , well which one she doesnt mind ? if its the 3D i'll just go see it in 2D saturday ...

See it in IMAX3D or 2D.

:rant:  :badday:  :badday:  :badday: F***K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the weather just got bad , big dark clouds , so i go check the weather site for this island and there's a system coming , warning for thunderstorm and flooding  i'm cursed well that's that ...no iron man 3 for me , ain't no way i'm going to get anyone to come looking for me in middle of a storm , maybe tomorrow weather will be better , but yeah ughhh 

ok gotta go get some stuff at the grocery shop before rains starts pouring down , it is getting darker and darker and its only after 2pm

Agree.. 450-460 mill is more likely...

Yep, that's more likely and that will put it at 600 - 620 mil OS on sunday the 12th....it could already reach $950m ww that weekend ! :o

Edited by Ent

Thinking 470~490m by Sunday ...

That would be incredible  :wub:  This weekend is a safe bet for it holding well, with new opening markets, holiday and all. But next week will be crucial for us to determine the legs and where it will end up.