iceroll

Catching Fire OS Thread || 438m

Safe and Sound has more mainstream appeal than Atlas IMO.  But Coldplay has more worldwide appeal so I guess that helps with the OS prospects.

That's what I'm predicting to happen. Swift in the first album was huge in helping marketing DOM wise. Coldplay will boost the marketing a bit in OS.

Hitting the top 10 is hard. If you want to see for yourself the link is: http://kworb.net/pop/

The top 10 is full of this pop trash like Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Myley Cyrus, Robin Thicke... bleh

Ew. Yeah, that shouldn't surprise me. America likes crap music.

But it's doing good all over the world. For example, here it's in 2#.

That's awesome! I'm expecting this to do better WW.

Ew. Yeah, that shouldn't surprise me. America likes crap music.

That's awesome! I'm expecting this to do better WW.

I'm serious now, how do you guys liked that horrible song from Thicke? And why the hell are u guys doing this twerk crap I'm seeing all over the internet? There's a music style in Brazil that they call 'funk'. It's not the funk u know, it's the original version of your twerk and it's garbage. Only the people without culture here do it. It's played at the "favelas" in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo and I saw a lot of celebritys from US and UK doing it... Seriously, it's like 'Ai Se Eu Te Pego' all over again.

I'm serious now, how do you guys liked that horrible song from Thicke? And why the hell are u guys doing this twerk crap I'm seeing all over the internet? There's a music style in Brazil that they call 'funk'. It's not the funk u know, it's the original version of your twerk and it's garbage. Only the people without culture here do it. It's played at the "favelas" in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo and I saw a lot of celebritys from US and UK doing it... Seriously, it's like 'Ai Se Eu Te Pego' all over again.

Seriously, I have no clue why the top songs in America are so popular. I really don't. They are terrible. Blurred lines is just a perverted, stupid song. The rest is just the usual crap my Miley Cyrus. I don't understand it. Wish I could.

Seriously, I have no clue why the top songs in America are so popular. I really don't. They are terrible. Blurred lines is just a perverted, stupid song. The rest is just the usual crap my Miley Cyrus. I don't understand it. Wish I could.

It went top 10 in most countries when it was released (UK, US, Australia, Germany, France etc.)

http://variety.com/2013/biz/news/hunger-games-catching-fire-heading-for-950-million-analyst-projects-1200610959/

Some pretty big predictions from analysts. If CF stays flat domestically from THG that would mean 450m OS.

Yep!!! Right here says it too! http://thgaustralia.com/2013/09/14/analyst-projects-950-million-worldwide-in-box-office/

I'm upping my prediction to 550!!!