CJohn

Kung Fu Panda 3 | 1/29/2016 | New Trailer on Page 26!

True, but did the main characters appear in the Penguins series? I never watched it so I don't know

Some did (I think it was the lion). I'm pretty sure they had there movie voice actors too.

Edited by AJG

I think this is the sequel the fans have been wanting for years and the one they waited for.

Don't get too hyped up. I'm sure Kung Fu Panda 3 will do fine overall, but it is possible it could decrease from the second.

Don't get too hyped up. I'm sure Kung Fu Panda 3 will do fine overall, but it is possible it could decrease from the second.

Well...I respectfully don't see it as possible.

And i don't think it deserves to decrease. Especially if the marketing can be strong.

But we can all agree that it's going to do huge numbers WW.

Well...I respectfully don't see it as possible.

And i don't think it deserves to decrease. Especially if the marketing can be strong.

But we can all agree that it's going to do huge numbers WW.

Yup. KP3 will probably blow-up in China.

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1

Agreed. Even if it does like 140m domestic, it'll probably still end up with 675m worldwide or something.

Oh, it's obviously going to make higher WW than that...just due to China's markets expanding over these years. :lol:

The last one did $92M over there....and that was way before China exploded with the box office.

Well of course people would think that. I'm just trying to be a little more realistic. :lol:

Of course it is realistic that KFP3 could decrease, even if it does it slightly, but for now these are only predictions. We still have to see trailers but I am pretty sure Dreamworks won't be able to up the ante... again....

Of course it is realistic that KFP3 could decrease, even if it does it slightly, but for now these are only predictions. We still have to see trailers but I am pretty sure Dreamworks won't be able to up the ante... again....

(yawns) Boring.

Not impressed with your "I want Dreamworks to fail" remarks. <_<

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

Oh, it's obviously going to make higher WW than that...just due to China's markets expanding over these years. :lol:

The last one did $92M over there....and that was way before China exploded with the box office.

Yeah, but given the gap between the second and third I could see a decrease in China as well. Still, given how certain films have done in China, Kung Fu Panda 3 will probably make a 100m in that country, but I'm just guessing.

I could potentially see them making this film more emotional then the first two, especially with the parents plot, however Kung Fu Panda 1 is a pretty great film, and Kung Fu Panda 2 is a solid sequel, so I'll be interested to see how they potentially make 3 better or different from the other two.

• Like 2