CJohn

Kung Fu Panda 3 | 1/29/2016 | New Trailer on Page 26!

I don't get the small expectations for this from you guys........I'm sorry..I really don't.

I at least said...that there is nothing huge going against it...but then some of you are like.."it's gonna drop".or "won't do better than KFP2"......that's the sign of low confidence for Dreamworks.

If Dreamworks doesn't get another big domestic hit...then they will have hard time recovering from their losses.

• Like 1

I don't get the small expectations for this from you guys........I'm sorry..I really don't.

I at least said...that there is nothing huge going against it...but then some of you are like.."it's gonna drop".or "won't do better than KFP2"......that's the sign of low confidence for Dreamworks.

If Dreamworks doesn't get another big domestic hit...then they will have hard time recovering from their losses.

Even if it does decrease domestically, it doesn't matter because it well be huge overseas

The story sounds kind of flat- like TV episodish.

Not sure anymore what the focus of this franchise is supposed to be, and it just seems to have fallen into a trap and it can't get out of it. 

Family, just like going overseas is an awful reason to have a sequel and when it heads there, the franchise is probably in terminal decline.

Not sure I have much hope left for this. 

032.png

That's my reaction to those people who thinks DW will be doomed anyway if KFP3 underperforms DOM.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

Dreamworks took a huge hit after Penguins.

That means that it lost a lot of money.

But then Home rebounded a bit with $172 DOM overperformance.

Let's hope they don't lose more money if KFP3 does great business.

Since it's already locked to be in the top 10 highest grossing animated films WW.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

032.png

That's my reaction to those people who thinks DW will be doomed anyway if KFP3 underperforms DOM.

[mod edit]

If English isn't your first language, you're forgiven, but then you shouldn't be making accusations of what you don't understand.

If it is, then that sucks.

Edited by K1stpierre
  • Like 1

Your comprehension level is pretty shit.

If English isn't your first language, you're forgiven, but then you shouldn't be making accusations of what you don't understand.

Look, you're all almost underestimating it like "there is something that will steal its thunder and hinder its legs."

So don't accuse me for being too confident about a movie that will come next year. I understand damn well enough.

It's just almost....half of people in this topic that doesn't have confidence in DW because of what....disinterest?

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

[mod edit]

Easy, there's no need for insulting other people here just because they don't see your point.

• Like 1

Look, you're all almost underestimating it like "there is something that will steal its thunder and hinder its legs."

So don't accuse me for being too confident about a movie that will come next year. I understand damn well enough.

It's just almost....half of people in this topic that doesn't have confidence in DW because of what....disinterest.

Maybe you should try not to force your opinion on other people

Maybe you should try not to force your opinion on other people

Yes..I know, I know...I can't force everyone to agree with me. I'll give that.

But it's pretty befuddling that everyone's opinions are the same...and would make me look like the black sheep...like I'm the only one that shows true confidence with this movie.

I'm beginning to feel alone here. :(

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 1

Yes..I know, I know...I can't force everyone to agree with me. I'll give that.

But it's pretty befuddling that everyone's opinions are the same...and would make me look like the black sheep...like I'm the only one that shows true confidence with this movie.

I'm beginning to feel alone here. :(

I would love to have the confidence in this movie that you do but I just don't known if this movie has what it takes to draw back the people who decided not to seentge second one.

I would love to have the confidence in this movie that you do but I just don't known if this movie has what it takes to draw back the people who decided not to seentge second one.

I think I know several people from Internet that actually loved KFP2 on DVD with repeat viewings.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34