Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Either coincidence, or theaters are loud and you can hear what's going on listening right outside an exit door.

Logical thought. Someone right outside the door would easily be able to hear when a loud action scene starts up.

Someone said that earlier in the thread.

Things change during breaking news stories all the time. Did you watch last episode of Newsroom? Gabbiy Giffords isn't dead.

Wow that's crazy. Everyone in the world will know about this before most Americans even wake up.

That's a weird thought. And, sadly, most people around the world will react to this by thinking 'same old America'. As someone who's seeing TDKR tonight I can't share such a blase sentiment. This story has hit me hard. Edited by Hatebox

Terrible news. Some people really are fucked up.I don't think, however, it'll affect box office much. I mean, what are the chances another shooting happens? Sure, some might not feel like going after what happened.

Edited by Elessar

Things change during breaking news stories all the time. Did you watch last episode of Newsroom? Gabbiy Giffords isn't dead.

You said it yourself actually:

Damn. Witness who earlier said guy was walking up aisle shooting random people, says that the tragedy occurred during a shooting scene in the film causing even more confusion. WTF.