Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

The BBC have got a rolling ticker dedicated to the story. Perhaps it's a slow news day in the UK, but they're treating it as a very big deal.

It kinda is a big deal though, right? I don't think there's ever been a shooting like this in the cinema. I haven't watched the BBC news yet, but I suppose I'll see what they have to say about it at the 1PM news.

I'm not linking it to the movie, but the media will. At the very least they will explore the question of a connection and if the movie should be pulled. I think this goes above what WB wants to do at this point.

There would be no pulling of any kind I believe.

It kinda is a big deal though, right? I don't think there's ever been a shooting like this in the cinema. I haven't watched the BBC news yet, but I suppose I'll see what they have to say about it at the 1PM news.

Since all the news and movie channels are showing this in India.... it is a big deal.

Right now CNN isn't even referencing "Aurora" anymore...the current headline is "batman movie shooting".It's time like this I really hate how the media covers news.

If I saw that headline, the first thought that would pop into my head would be "Already?"

This has no effect on 3 AM shows on east coast since they are already in theater and West Coast people would already be in line.

Okay... maybe... I would turn back though if I was in line and heard such a news.... not out of fear but out of shock and sadness.

I think the question needs to be asked whether it's safe to keep this movie in the theaters now. I'm not talking about an overreaction, but a public safety thing due to possible copycats. Pulling the movie altogether is going to be a legitimate debate once the breaking news dies down.All attention is going to shift to the movie as soon ...

Jesus Christ!

Right now CNN isn't even referencing "Aurora" anymore...the current headline is "batman movie shooting".It's time like this I really hate how the media covers news.

I have no idea why the media thinks it's so important that it happened at a Batman film. They don't even have to mention Batman in the headlines, they could just say "14 dead in Colorado cinema shooting" or something. Yet the news sites I have visited all say Batman in the headline.