Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

The guy entered the theater through the exit door. Aren't most exit doors for movie theaters locked from the outside? All the witnesses say they didn't notice anything until he threw the smoke bomb, so it's not like he shot his way through the door.

Edited by tonytr87

The way some people here think general audiences respond to something like this is ridiculous. They'll see the headline, be mildly interested for a few seconds, and then get on with their lives. They'll see the movie if they were going to anyways. There will be no 24/7 police state, there will be no national security warnings. This is not going to be a blip on people's radars by Sunday.

• Like 2

I used to like BKB in a sort of crazy, Gary Busey-sort of way, but after those things he said.. now I just think he's a ----.

He, at least a bit, redeemed himself by saying that he wouldn't start a WWW thread.

I used to like BKB in a sort of crazy, Gary Busey-sort of way, but after those things he said.. now I just think he's a cunt.

What is the post you said to report from BKB?

This event will affect box office.

I don't mean to sound like an ass when I say this....but truly the biggest impact this might have on B.O. is, if the story stays compelling (and that's a big "if") people will opt to watch this on TV rather than go to the theater tonight. Has happened many times - with Michael Jackson's death, 9/11, Katrina, O.J.'s Bronco chase and many other times - where news (or "news") dampens B.O.
  • Like 1

The way some people here think general audiences respond to something like this is ridiculous. They'll see the headline, be mildly interested for a few seconds, and then get on with their lives. They'll see the movie if they were going to anyways. There will be no 24/7 police state, there will be no national security warnings. This is not going to be a blip on people's radars by Sunday.

Agreed. Just spent like an hour look at tweets. Sad thing is, no one really cares all that much.

He said this:Dafuq?!

Yet BKB always manages to throw Nolan fans and Bat fans under the bus. The victims that passed away were Batman fans. Possibly even Nolan fans. I always wondered why you weren't banned before but this really does it. It's insensitive and vile to those victims that passed away today.

I know you're full of ****.Thanks for saving me the trouble of doing research for you (which you should get off your lazy ass and do yourself, anyway).

Norvegian killer is a white supremacist, there is no way he would support israel. That story has been at the front pages of European media for almost a year now. And I doubt Norvegian ruling party cancelled their summer youth camps.

Norvegian killer is a white supremacist, there is no way he would support israel. That story has been at the front pages of European media for almost a year now. And I doubt Norvegian ruling party cancelled their summer youth camps.

Norwegian killer was an avid Zionist and cited support for Israel as a motive.It's O.T. Leave me alone about it and do your own damn research.

Yet BKB always manages to throw Nolan fans and Bat fans under the bus. The victims that passed away were Batman fans. Possibly even Nolan fans. I always wondered why you weren't banned before but this really does it. It's insensitive and vile to those victims that passed away today.

Please tell me what was wrong with that post in particular.

I don't mean to sound like an ass when I say this....but truly the biggest impact this might have on B.O. is, if the story stays compelling (and that's a big "if") people will opt to watch this on TV rather than go to the theater tonight. Has happened many times - with Michael Jackson's death, 9/11, Katrina, O.J.'s Bronco chase and many other times - where news (or "news") dampens B.O.

You think people would wait half a year to watch a Batman movie on TV? You're delusional. :rolleyes: