Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I think the possibility was there but I was never on the 200M OW train. I think its midnights would of had to been at least 40 million for it to happen.

This is my feeling as well. Midnights wouldve needed to be much closer to Potter for 200m, nevermind over The Avengers, and that didnt happen. Edited by Orestes

Do you feel the music was to loud at some parts? I don't know if it was the movie or just my theater, but I couldn't here some of the dialogue at certain parts because of the music.

The loudness was just perfect.At one point though, 'the bat' made the whole auditorium vibrate.

Do you feel the music was to loud at some parts? I don't know if it was the movie or just my theater, but I couldn't here some of the dialogue at certain parts because of the music.

Not really, the only real problem I had was viewing number 3 where the bass in the AVX theatre was a bit much. Other than that, I would've like a better audio system in the NFB screening rooms, but I can't complain about that when I saw it early.

DH2 had $43.5m in midnights. Subtract any reasonable 3D percentage from that and you end up in the high 30s.... well above TDKR.

You o know how front loaded potter movies are plus the screens were more for potter than tdkr

I think the possibility was there but I was never on the 200M OW train. I think its midnights would of had to been at least 40 million for it to happen.

Well, one could argue the good but not fantastic midnights indicate less frontloading than we thought. 60M in day business would not have been unfeasible.