Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

ASM is a good example IMO. The 'Dark Knight filter' they applied to Spider-man was a bit much.

Yeah, the trailers really gave off a TDK vibe with all the action taking place at night and the cops going after SM. :D

I still can't believe that movie was done by Raimi, who brought us the first two great Spider-Mans. :(

I know that feel bro.Still can't believe how epic its OW was & then everything shattered...and now I even forget how good the OW was, only bitterness is left...such a shame after how great SM1 & 2 were. Edited by darthdevidem01

I also thought the film tried too hard to be a bookend for BB. Lets face it....I don't think that many people from the general audience went back to see BB after loving TDK. So a lot of what happens in TDKR will be lost on them. I can understand the desire to have a nice tidy trilogy but I think they should have tied in with TDK more.

Okay quick question:Which thread was bolder?Baumer's ASM under 200 thread?Or the TDKR under THG (405 m) thread?

You mean the thread you just made yesterday after we already had numbers?

"I know that feel bro.Still can't believe how epic its OW was & then everything shattered...such a shame."Yeah, thats why I liked TA opening weekend so much.Great opening and a great film.

Everything has been PERFECT for TA....... everything.

TDK: impossible500M: out of reach475M: very difficult450M: difficult425M: hmm400M: sure

It really depends on how bad the drops are today and tomorrow...and if the casual audience that didn't go this weekend because of the shootings, returns to see this next weekend and it has a good second weekend drop (all things considered, etc).