Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

How do I do spoiler tags. Although, I don't think the reference is much of spoiler since it has nothing to do with the plot.

[spoilers][//spoilers]just need on slash or to the green/blue box thing on the right side of font. The 10th one down is spoilers tag.

Of course BO is low for all movies, I said this yesterday but people told me I was wrong and that the shooting wouldn't affect anything. People are afraid to go to the cinemas right now, the media is fear-mongering like always and talking about copycat attacks so a lot of people are staying at home or getting their entertainment a different way. In time the fear will subside, but for the near future there won't be as many (american) people going to the theatre.

• Like 2

I thought I should share that I went to dinner with some family friends. They have a 5 year old and 10 year old. They flat out said they were GOING to see this movie today (Saturday) but ended up postponing because of the shooting.

So I just realized this now... But weren't we supposed to get a Hobbit trailer?

WB is just attaching the old trailer. I guess that works since it still gets a very good reaction, but closer to release they will need something more.