Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Worst weekend in Box Office History.

If films recover today the way some people here seem to think they will, maybe it'll just be the worst 2 days in box office history, with Sunday a positive sign on the road back to normality.

I have a question: I know Regal theaters put a slash through sold out shows, but the local AMC just takes away that show from its listing if its been sold out. Is that just my AMC, or all of them?

I know BOM don't have numbers either but they should have done a midnight report at least for TDKR because there are official numbers for that.Going to be weird searching for BO articles in 4-5 years on TDKR and there will be like no reports...

You can't linearly extrapolate from these numbers. Big theater chains are the first to report and they are the ones that are doing big business. The 400 remaining theaters may be 3-6 screen types and their business may be much lower. Leave projections to the people who do it every day for a living.

Maybe I need to see these movies again, but I was one who hated Keaton as Batman. Bale, to me, is the ideal Bruce Wayne. He is ridiculously handsome and debonair - the way I've always envisioned Bruce Wayne to appear. But Bale also is in great shape with the strength to pull off the acrobatics and fights performed by Batman. Keaton's scrawny frame and "Mr. Mom" vibe never convinced me. After Bale, I did like Val Kilmer (for the same reasons I liked Bale). However, will readily take Keaton over George Clooney. Clooney is great in many roles, but Batman wasn't one of them.

I am a huge fan of the Bale Bruce Wayne and Batman, such great performances. If you havn't seen the original I would definitely check it out. Keaton was able to tap into both the cocky arrogance and dark/compassionate side of Bruce Wayne and, surprisingly, the force and power of Batman.