Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Oh i think like you but legal actions seem so easy/exagerrated in the US that some people present in that theatre could think "let's sue the head of the place where we lived that nightmare!"...

While it's true you can sue for pretty much anything- frivolous lawsuits don't get very far in court if the opposing party knows what he's doing. They usually don't last past discovery. Edited by ECSTASY

THR says 80-90 Million Friday.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dark-knight-rises-colorado-shooting-box-office-352539

According to early returns, the superhero tentpole is poised to gross between $80 million to $90 million on Friday for a weekend opening in the $175 million to $180 million range -- the second-best three-day debut of all time after The Avengers ($207 million).

No it isn't too hot. Its normal.. If she had spilled her own coffee fresh out of the pot at home, she would have received the same burns.

Sorry but normal doesn't cause 3rd degree burns. I make coffee everyday and have spilled some on myself. Never got 3rd degree burns. That's not normal.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dark-knight-rises-colorado-shooting-box-office-352539

According to early returns, the superhero tentpole is poised to gross between $80 million to $90 million on Friday for a weekend opening in the $175 million to $180 million range -- the second-best three-day debut of all time after The Avengers ($207 million).

OW record seems gone

I just read on DHD that the shooter was dressed as Joker. True ???

No. This one witness has been on CNN about 5 times describing what he was wearing and the police chief also said it. He had on total tactical SWAT team-like gear. Wasn't dressed like the Joker.
  • Like 1

http://www.hollywood...x-office-352539

In another reality, that would be the most commented thing in this thread.

Reminds me the good old days....

As if some "innocence" was lost from now.

• Like 1

No. This one witness has been on CNN about 5 times describing what he was wearing and the police chief also said it. He had on total tactical SWAT team-like gear. Wasn't dressed like the Joker.

He called himself The Joker.