Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Are reading what you're saying? You're absolutely disgusting, and I'm so disrupted by what you're saying.

What I'm saying are Americans are easily frightened and stupid brainwashed masses. If the will not go to see a film that had a very lesson about the kind of kneejerk reactions that come from these kind of events then there is no hope for that country at all.

@dingos8myTARDIS

Shots fired in the theater. #batman #aurora #colorado

@dingos8myTARDIS

@LustInLove Yes. It was my theater. I'm outside, one of my friends is still inside. No one knows what's going on.

@dingos8myTARDIS

Oh God, I don't know what to do.

@dingos8myTARDIS

Everybody please pray for my friend Alex.

@dingos8myTARDIS

They're putting us in a bus to a nearby high school now. #aurora#batman #shooting

@dingos8myTARDIS

@lurrel Go ahead.

@dingos8myTARDIS

Thank you for your prayers, everyone. Alex is still missing.

I don't think I've ever felt so depressed in my life. I'm still trying to get my head around all of this.

I've gone from the highest of highs to just being depressed and horrified at humanity.

It's hard to even think about the movie now knowing this situation could have happened anywhere.

I think that's why this has hit me a little harder than other, similar stories. The people in the theater were just like me - they got a ticket probably way in advance and were excited for a great night.
  • Like 1

Refusing to talk about box office isn't going to make the situation any better.

Indeed. We don't need to post sell-out reports, but asking stuff like how will this affect the BO isn't a crime, and not everyone needs to contribute.

BKB needs to be banned for this it so unnacepptable to the people who lost their lives and their love ones. A life long banned no 1 month shit. BKB keeps getting banned but comes back. This unacceptable behavior. This is not a joking mattter. 10 people died BKB so shut the hell nobody fucking cares about you. Grow up for once.

More assholes need to be banned besides BKB. He is not the only asshole, but I agree wholeheartedly with you.

I've gone from the highest of highs to just being depressed and horrified at humanity.

This...so this. I've never been on a more drastic roller coaster of emotion. It was only a couple of hours ago I got out of imax trilogy and one of the best theater experiences ever...and now I'm sick to my stomach and can't sleep :(
  • Like 1