Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Again in no way am I saying WB is responsible but they are a billion dollar movie stuido, let's not act like it's going to hurt their pockets to start a memorial fund.

It won't. But I bet they are worried that critics would say they were only doing it for the good publicity.They need to be super careful about they handle this thing.

I may not remember all the details, but my general lingering impression of those fights involves static shots that resulted in very little excitement. I'm not saying edit them like Gladiator, but do something to punch them up a bit.

Well, a lot of people complained the previous two films had too many cuts in the fight sequences so I guess they couldn't please everyone. To see Batman try (and fail) so hard against this guy that he's literally screaming was exciting enough for me.
  • Like 1

Again in no way am I saying WB is responsible but they are a billion dollar movie stuido, let's not act like it's going to hurt their pockets to start a memorial fund.

I'm sure there's something in the works, let's wait to see what they are going to do.
  • Like 1

Apparently we are not getting any numbers today...... :(

Hey I remember stopping at a gas station and buying a USA Today newspaper to see what the box office was for the weekend, that was the only way to get the numbers.
  • Like 1

The terrible part is the guy supposedly called himself "The Joker" and the media has latched on to "The Dark Knight" or "Batman" killings headline. The whole thing is a disaster, no blockbuster in history has had something this tragic happen.

Any sane person would realize this wasn't TDKR's fault, but the news programs really aren't helping. I wish they would shut up about the violence in this movie.

I dont think the Aurora shooting will have nearly as massive of an impact as the Columbine Massacre.

Of crouse they won't Columbine was more than a decade ago, the world was a lot more naive back then.

frankly it needs to drop around 50% in the 2nd weekend or its game over for TDK gross.

That might be very hard to do. I think most fanboys already saw it on Friday. It is going to need great walks up next weekend to see that good of a drop.

To blame TDKR for some lunatic's action would be ludicrous. This loser decided to use this ultra hyped event to kill/hurt people to get attention. The hype/studio/TDKR have not caused this massacre. James Holmes did and nobody else.

Hey I remember stopping at a gas station and buying a USA Today newspaper to see what the box office was for the weekend, that was the only way to get the numbers.

That was stone age my friend..... how old are you?

I dont think the Aurora shooting will have nearly as massive of an impact as the Columbine Massacre.

Pretty much the same around of people were killed, but way more were injured in this shooting. I hope this finally gets theaters to increase security.