Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

And the theater I was at was about 75% full. Which I've been to this theater around the same time on a Sunday and it's actually around that full maybe a little more. So I didn't notice any real difference.

sun day trade is holding up very well to Sat in fact for most things, evenings tell the tale but sunday drop looking to be minimal as a lot had forcast, also saw some post early about a big drop in Canada from Fri to Sat not so at all Canada held up quite well compared to USA

Great news, looks like things are going back to normal. Hopefully, Monday hold is like TDK and we get a great hold on the weekend.

Where are you guys getting 170m from? According to Nikki, its actually 161m now. =

It came from a much earlier update then current, also it will all come out in the wash but some of the dailies Nikki has had through most of the weekend have been under what should be mind you not by much, or though some of you will think so :)this should have read "some of the dailies for the other films" Edited by Rth
  • Like 1

Zero chance unfortunately, but we can hope for a better than normal drop.Also, night business is strong at my local theaters..both IMAX's sold out (10:15pm at one and a 1030pm at another), and both a reg 10pm sold out which is great for 40 minutes till it starts.

I'm totally expecting a better than average drop next weekend. At least, better than it would have been pre-tragedy.

Would anyone really complain if Nolan changed his mind and made another one?That said, based on people "looking forward to the next one", there are likely to be millions of disappointed people when the next Batman movie isn't anything at all like these three. Some folks will angrily wonder why "the cool version of Batman" was dropped in favor of some reboot.

I just pray to god that even when they continue with another director they don't do an origin reboot. It's not necessary.
  • Like 4

I just pray to god that even when they continue with another director they don't do an origin reboot. It's not necessary.

I thought the new origin in TASM worked pretty well. Even though it covered all the familiar bases, it felt very fresh and different than the origin we got 10 years ago. There were lots of different elements and a real fresh perspective. So I didn't mind watching it again.The same way, it should be more than easy enough to make a new Batman origin different enough. It'll set the tone for the whole movie.That said, hopefuly they won't feel the need to devote too large of a percentage of the movie to it. We don't need a new hour-long origin for Batman.

Tdk had a higher wom than avengers or even avatar, this is on par with avengers wom

What?The Avengers increased Saturday from its non-midnight. I'd say TA WOM was atleast on par with TDK. You don't open 40m over predictions unless you have godly WOM.