Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

DP is such a too easy, lame solution.

There's also the very real possibility that he has a mental disorder. There are plenty of signs that point towards schizophrenia or a multiple personality disorder, both of which can have a late teens-early twenties gradual onset.

Can someone answer this random question for me? I have a research paper due in 80 hours. I've got almost all the sources. I'm gonna find a few more, which won't take too much time since it's about how money is used/spent/wasted in the presidential election.But the essay is around 15 pages double-spaced. If I have all the sources, finished the introduction, and made an outline about how I'll write the body...would it take less than 48 hours to complete?

There's also the very real possibility that he has a mental disorder. There are plenty of signs that point towards schizophrenia or a multiple personality disorder, both of which can have a late teens-early twenties gradual onset.

Unless the jury is completely uneducated (which is possible with juries), he won't get off by claiming mental insanity. I am not sure wich mental insanity test Colorado uses, but he fails both tests because he clearly knew what he was doing, since it was so planned out. He even knew to rig his apartment because he knew people might come looking for him there.

Can someone answer this random question for me? I have a research paper due in 80 hours.I've got almost all the sources. I'm gonna find a few more, which won't take too much time since it's about how money is used/spent/wasted in the presidential election.But the essay is around 15 pages double-spaced. If I have all the sources, finished the introduction, and made an outline about how I'll write the body...would it take less than 48 hours to complete?

If you don't slack off, then yes. The hardest part will be stretching it to reach 15 pages, but you can do it in that time period.

Can someone answer this random question for me? I have a research paper due in 80 hours.I've got almost all the sources. I'm gonna find a few more, which won't take too much time since it's about how money is used/spent/wasted in the presidential election.But the essay is around 15 pages double-spaced. If I have all the sources, finished the introduction, and made an outline about how I'll write the body...would it take less than 48 hours to complete?

Yes, that is definitely enough time - make sure you take a few hour break to re-energize yourself though.

I'd be able to do it no problem. Do you have all your quotes and sources referenced? If not, get on to it as soon as you can. Once all the research is done, writing the damn thing shouldn't be too difficult.
  • Like 1

Some of you may recall the big debate on BOM in 2002 on whether the sniper attacks in the DC area at the time were having an impact on moviegoers. I believe it had a small influence but nowhere near the impact of this attack.

I do remember that. I think it had a substantial role in Red Dragon's low gross.

Can someone answer this random question for me? I have a research paper due in 80 hours. I've got almost all the sources. I'm gonna find a few more, which won't take too much time since it's about how money is used/spent/wasted in the presidential election.But the essay is around 15 pages double-spaced. If I have all the sources, finished the introduction, and made an outline about how I'll write the body...would it take less than 48 hours to complete?

It all depends on your writing speed/patterns and what you feel comfortable with. I can do it in less than 12 hours because once I start I don't stop for more than 15 minutes till I finish it, yet a friend of mine would need at least 48 hours because of the way she structures her time.

The hardest thing about sitting down and writing a long piece is just staying focused on the damn thing. I'd go to a coffee shop or something to limit distractions. But yeah it should be doable.