Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

You can't stop crimes by taking away guns, criminals will just find other ways to obtain them. It'll help reduce the rate sure, but it won't stop it.

It shouldn't be so easy for all these psychopaths to go to Walmart and pick up a gun though, no problem... But, I don't even feel like arguing about it now. The statistics speak for themselves country vs country. The US will never give up its guns so maybe it will have to come to it eventually, that everyone should be packing heat just in case.

Unfortunately, I was called into work due to someone calling off and I had no choice.. I just started here not to long ago so I sort of felt obligated to go in, so in essence, I lost $$$$ on the tickets I already purchased for the 3:30am showing.. Monday at 11;45am is a go and the only reason I didn't choose sunday is because I'm gonna be exhausted after working so much so I need a day of rest before this.. Don't want to fall asleep during the movie you know.. ;)

Good luck with that. ^_^

Unfortunately, I was called into work due to someone calling off and I had no choice.. I just started here not to long ago so I sort of felt obligated to go in, so in essence, I lost $$$$ on the tickets I already purchased for the 3:30am showing.. Monday at 11;45am is a go and the only reason I didn't choose sunday is because I'm gonna be exhausted after working so much so I need a day of rest before this.. Don't want to fall asleep during the movie you know.. ;)

So you've contributed how much TDKR without even going yet?

You can't stop crimes by taking away guns, criminals will just find other ways to obtain them. It'll help reduce the rate sure, but it won't stop it.

You can drastically reduce them though. How many school/mall/cinema shootings does it take for the U.S to realise that people who are unstable have far too easy a access to firearms compared to in other countries.
  • Like 1

There as a report on CNN that Paris has now cancelled their premiere due to the Colorado shooting.I'm sorry, but WTF?Paris is a gazillion miles away from Denver in every way possible.

There as a report on CNN that Paris has now cancelled their premiere due to the Colorado shooting.I'm sorry, but WTF?Paris is a gazillion miles away from Denver in every way possible.

That's the premiere where the stars talk to the media. It's understandable. Edited by Hatebox

I guess out of respect for the victims.

Yeah, that's kind of ridiculous. Anyway isn't security much more beefed up for premieres?EDIT: Eh, I guess the celebrities wouldn't be in much of a mood Edited by tribefan695

Because the media would have just made the event a blame game and kept asking the crew and stars about the incident. It would have looked bad.

Apparently when they described the massacre to this piece of shit's mother, her first response was "You've got the right guy"

And she doesn't even sound surprised. Reminds me of Eva in We Need to Talk About Kevin.

Because the media would have just made the event a blame game and kept asking the crew and stars about the incident. It would have looked bad.

Aaaaa...didn't know the actors were going to be there.

And this morning, Brian Ross from ABC news breathlessly reported that he found a link between the Tea Party and the shooter. Trouble was the name was the same but it was a different person. Nah, there's no MSM liberal bias, lol.

Liberals, and Conservatives will try to spin this to make the other look bad, and it's frankly disgusting.
  • Like 1