Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Really? Was that the assumption? Who assumed that? That is disgusting, but not shocking. Anyone who thinks we live in a "post-racial America" is not paying attention.

That is kind of odd, especially considering its usually white dudes who carry out these kinds of mass shootings.

The fact is as I said earlier this morning. This will effect the psychology and the media is all over it non-stop right now, all channels. This is huge. The President has now made another statement and cancelled his campaign tour today. I still think people should go and enjoy the movie cause it's good but there is no doubt this will effect box office.

I think the OW will suffer from the shooting, but as soon as people start to get over it the legs will be great.

I don't think its true. reports are coming in friday sales have skyrocketed in the past 6 hours. lines are huge!

this is at 9:00 am

Posted Image

Its pretty much given the shooter didnt care for any movies, if he did he would be in the theater watching it not killing people. The fact that he came from exit door from outside tells you he waited for a packed house in the dark to start means he probably planned it for a long time. I am also disgusted that from between 1 am last night to 6 am this morning the assumption was that it was a brown Indian/Pakistan person. Shit like this scares me because I am originally from Pakistan and I don't want people getting uncomfortable when I go to midnight screenings to enjoy movies.

Yeah, i am from Pakistan too and i was hoping against hope that this may not be another another insane religious attack.

Why is Gangster Squad trailer being pulled?

Because there's a bit in the trailer where a bunch of gangsters with guns come through the movie screen and start shooting Edited by Jack Nevada