CJohn

Monday (7/23/12) Numbers: The Dark Knight Rises - 19.5M

I really don't understand all the hate for TASM around here. Seems like that film can't catch a break on these forums.

It's a poorly done cynical attempt to take our money and keep the franchise rights.
  • Like 1

I really don't understand all the hate for TASM around here. Seems like that film can't catch a break on these forums.

Probably iJack burned a good chunk of those bridges.I didn't dislike it, but I didn't like it either. I sense a good shot for improvement in the sequel though.

I also like how BKB correctly predicted that people would turn to over seas gross as a salve when TDKR underperformed domestically. Seems like that's already creeping in.Anyways....it's unfortunate that he couldn't control himself better. Opinionated isn't bad unless you make an ass out of yourself.

Villain needs to improve, which hopefully it will. They should hire ILM for the special effects.

Actually thought the CGI was pretty good aside from the Lizard. Disliked the Lizard greatly though, he was definitely near the top of my list of problems

I also like how BKB correctly predicted that people would turn to over seas gross as a salve when TDKR underperformed domestically. Seems like that's already creeping in.Anyways....it's unfortunate that he couldn't control himself better. Opinionated isn't bad unless you make an ass out of yourself.

From what I hear, he'll be back in 6 months. Seems like a long ban for what he said. It was an ill-timed joke, but he did backpeddle and was good after that. He wasn't bad like that davidBrennan guy who just made up lies and was antagonistic.

From what I hear, he'll be back in 6 months. Seems like a long ban for what he said. It was an ill-timed joke, but he did backpeddle and was good after that. He wasn't bad like that davidBrennan guy who just made up lies and was antagonistic.

Ill timed joke my behind. He kept escalating it and escalating it. It was ugly and inappropriate.

What I don't understand is why Red Devil made a very similar joke to BKB and only got banned for a week. If you're going to ban them for the same behavior, then both should receive the same length of suspension.