baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

I don't get people that think TDKR is dark and somber. It uses one of the most uplifting themes in movies. Once you get knocked down, you rise back up again.

• Like 1

X-Men intro is beyond epic. That was my favorite cartoon. That and Captain Planet, then Batman.

Definitely because of that intro, I'm still angry about not seeing Sentinels in a X-Men movie.

You didn't ask aDIM but I missed it, damn! And I don't wanna watch 3+ hours on YouTube.

Just skip to Bond short and Paul McCartney performance. Everything else is skippable.

Man those increases were pretty terrible across the board yesterday I just noticed save for Ted.Yes I just woke up. What did I miss?

Edited by MrPink

You didn't ask aDIM but I missed it, damn! And I don't wanna watch 3+ hours on YouTube.

I went to sleep when the parade of the athletes started, but the first part of the ceremony was fucking mindblowing. Then it got a bit lazy, but it was pretty entertaining all the way through

My eyes are bleeding reading you.

All arguments are null and void I am sorry to anounce.

And if you think you are adding any new idea, you don't, everything has been said a thousand times.

TDKR will forever remain a big "what if" and we ll never know what exactly happened ...

Yea we do. It would have made $462,108,032.63. Everybody knows that.
  • Like 3

Jfc really? Maybe some big jumps today.

NBC Airs Most-Watched Summer Games Opening Ceremony on Record

In the more than 50 years of televised Olympics, NBC’s coverage of the Opening Ceremony of the London Olympics (8 p.m. – 12:02 a.m. ET/PT) is the MOST-WATCHED for a Summer Games on record with 40.7 million average viewers, topping the Atlanta Games (39.8 million). Last night’s viewership is nearly six million more than the 2008 Beijing Olympics (34.9 million) and 15 million more than the 2004 Athens Olympics (25.4 million).

I went to sleep when the parade of the athletes started, but the first part of the ceremony was fucking mindblowing. Then it got a bit lazy, but it was pretty entertaining all the way through

I thought the Rings part was mighty impressive, not to mention Kenneth Branagh look like a boss.
  • Like 1

I thought the Rings part was mighty impressive, not to mention Kenneth Branagh look like a boss.

The whole thing with the beginning of industry was really great. And yeah, Branagh looked like he had a good time