baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

Well, I've been predicting 465 for this since 2011. I have never wavered from that and I'm not about to now.

Congrats for your so accurate prediction :) . I just wanted to point this because it has been a very strange week. We have even seen predictions that even doubted about surpassing 400 or THG

TDKR will finish with a good total but can't help but feel a little disappointed at how much it could have made

Just be glad it didn't completely die after last Friday. The media pretty much turned the film into a pariah, even if they didn't mean to. 450 would be a great finish considering that situation.

Wow what have we started? Let's not get ahead of ourselves with the $450M predictions. We don't want to be disappointed. Anything above $400M should be good.I'm new at this, but I think next weekend will be crucial for the movie to make $420M+...Needs at least 30M next weekend.

Wow what have we started? Let's not get ahead of ourselves with the $450M predictions. We don't want to be disappointed. Anything above $400M should be good.I'm new at this, but I think next weekend will be crucial for the movie to make $420M+...Needs at least 30M next weekend.

I don't see any reason why it would drop more than 50% next weekend. It will start to recover now and the drops will be imo between 40-45%. 420 is about 95% locked.

I don't see any reason why it would drop more than 50% next weekend. It will start to recover now and the drops will be imo between 40-45%. 420 is about 95% locked.

Do you think $500M is completely out of the picture?

Overseas number was just updated to $248m. Worldwide total is now $537m. Very nice. :)

So does anyone know how much it made internationally this weekend?