baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

Why would it drop 62% on Monday? Just wondering why you think that?Also, it will not drop on Tuesday. It will increase 5-10%.

TDK dropped 57% on its first Monday with greater WOM. And I realistically don't expect it to jump this Tuesday. When movies are still earning a lot during their second weeks I find it rare to see increases. I prefer to low-ball my predictions and be pleasantly suprised rather than expecting a little much and being disappointed.

TDK dropped 57% on its first Monday with greater WOM. And I realistically don't expect it to jump this Tuesday. When movies are still earning a lot during their second weeks I find it rare to see increases. I prefer to low-ball my predictions and be pleasantly suprised rather than expecting a little much and being disappointed.

It's 100% locked to increase, even if it is by 1%, it will increase on Tuesday. And Potter only dropped 555 on its second Monday, so at the very least that is what TDKR should do, imo.

But nothing drops 62% on Monday in summer.....60% is the absolute worst case scenario. Edited by Fake

Fantastic article. Very well written and I agree with about 90% of it.

But he really doesn't go much into the Colorado shooting. He neglects to mention that this week NRG polled that 20-25% of people were hesitant to go to the theater this weekend. Imagine what that number would have been last weekend after the shooting. It certainly would not have been lower. Edited by Jay Beezy